I was trying to think of a smaller version of my inspirational word quilts. I went to do some retail therapy at an art supply store and came across these little letters. I thought maybe I can just stamp them onto fabric because the area would be small for what I wanted to do. It worked!
I pulled out some of my flower fabrics and found some smaller buds and flowers to cut out for the middle. I then needed to decided what the background would be. I decided on this left over tan striped fabric because it had enough contrast but yet still soft. White I thought was a little to harsh for these.
Finished and listed them. I think I might try to figure a better way to bind them since they are so small but really wanted a little border to go around the edges to finish it off and frame them.